Details of the registration for the tournament in Krakow in 2021 year will be announced after the end of the epidemiological threat.
4th International Chemistry Tournament
We are glad to invite teams of high school students to participate in the 4rd International Chemistry Tournament (IChTo). It will be held at Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland, on 23-27th of August 2020.
* 15th March – Problem set publication
* 1st April – Early bird registration fee deadline
* 30th June– Regular registration fee deadline
Early registration fee is 180 euro per person (participant and trainer). Regular registration fee is 220 euro per person (participant and trainer). This includes conference printed materials, coffee-breaks, lunches and cultural program.
general contact: email@example.com
visa contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to registrate?
1) Fill out the form available on this page (right side).
2) Send the personal data protection form, fully filled and signed by every participant and trainer. You have to do it up to 7 days after completing registration form on this website. Personal data protection forms of every participant and trainer of the team should be sent in one e-mail for address email@example.com
3) Do money transfer (one transfer for conference fees of all participants). Proof of payment send for firstname.lastname@example.org
Polish Association of Science Teachers
PL 94 1140 2004 0000 3712 1043 9018
street: Gronostajowa 2
Post code: 30-387
You have to do it up to 14 days after completing registration form on this website (if you have any problem with money transfer please inform us by e-mail).
If you need invoice write full data to invoice in the same message.